Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Igama lam Nohombile (My name is Nohombile)


Xhosa Styles! 

I love the Xhosa people more than i love the Irish People! 

i have a dear friend who is South African born Irish descent, so he calls himself "Afro~Irie" and has a tatoo on his arm of the African continent and the Irish Flag, will try to get a pic of that one! it totally depicts how i feel about my afro~cosmological experiences!  Remember "It began in Africa".....



Xhosa people are extremely humble and do not like to have their photo taken, this is therefore a rare pic of myself with my Xhosa parents, Mama and Tata Flaye (clan name) surname is Gxala, as well as my brother Ki-Ki.  My isi-xhosa name is Nohombile which means well groomed and friendly to the people!

This blog is a collection of my most recent adventures in the Transkei (also known as Trancesky!) which I consider to be my holy land, my personal Zion as depicted in the word of God, The Bible,  Give thanks!

Since my first visit to the Holy Land in my teens, I always knew that the minute my children would finish their schooling, i shall relocate to the Transkei and basically have myself adopted by a Xhosa village where I can live in peace and quiet and help the community which ends up accepting me!

Over the past 30 years JAH has blessed i with countless trips to the kei, all different rural villages, from the East London side to the Durban side ending with Port Edward, I had such a mystical experience in Port Edward, but that"s another blog for another date;)

JAH has blessed iandi with many mystical life experiences, for which i give thanks to The Most High, for without His Wisdom and Gydance, i would never have made it this far,


My sister Thandiswa, with Mama Flaye looking on, Sister Thandiswa works in the corporate sector in Mtata and speaks perfect English!

My life is an expression of JAH work and while i cannot be perfect, for not one of us is, we can only try to live in His Holiness and try to make a positive and free life for all of us, this is my dream, to free my people by building a School of Creativity and a Natural Healing clinic in my village! JAH Guide! One Love!

 



PS:  all gramatical and semantical errors are intentional, read it as it is written and you will hear iani speak! Give thanks and enjoy my life because i am having the time of your life! 

Be Blessed ~ Nohombile

No comments:

Post a Comment