Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MY READERS

Blessed Love dear readers, ii find it necessary to make this post.  In my quest to supply you with the freshest information as ii receive it through my studies ii have come to realize that other forces are at play.  You will no doubt notice that ii am experiencing problems with the layout of my posts which are drastically different to my original drafts, no matter how many times ii edit and change things.  this is also because ii have had to use so many different computers to do this work and unfortunately ii do not have the time or resources to address these obstacles at this time.  When ii wrote my horticulture thesis ii had the same system and interference problems and now as ii am publishing my works the same problems are being experienced and it is possible that certain powers would not want this information published and such attacks are designed to discredit the author. So, humbly, ii am asking you all to look beyond design layout, fonts and spacing and simply take in the information which is presented here in love and gratitude to The Most High.

There is another thing as well, people who know me know that all ii really want to do is help people to get closer to this medicine.  But as you all know the laws of the land do not permit me to extend this affection to my fellow human. So even for me it is a nightmare to get medication because wherever ii go people want to search my bag so it is really difficult. As a Rastafari herbswoman ii am forbidden and prohibited by the laws of the land to carry this medicine and wherever ii go my bag is searched, is therefore very difficult. Even coming to your home to make the medicine for you is a threat to my safety.

If Cannabis is legalised in my lifetime and ii can manage to get a licence ii would meditate upon having a big cupboard full of medicine and ii would give it away for free to anyone who is ill.

I get so many calls and messages from desperate people even doctors trying to get the medicine but unfortunately ii am not in a position to provide the medicine.

The best thing that ii can do is continue doing my research and try to explain how this medicine works in the simplest way.  My dissersation (NDP)2014 asks Can Cannabis Cure? and generally my papers ask a specific for example Can Cannabis Cure Epilepsy, Can Cannabis Cure Depression? and so on. I have tried to make my Cannabis Coconut Connection oil recipe as simple as possible so that anyone can really make this medicine even on a fire.

One more thing is that you will notice that my grammar has deteriorated and this is mostly because my living conditions have changed so radically over the past eight years basically from leaving Babylon and moving on to Zion.  In this time ii have hardly spoken the English language focusing on my Xhosa instead and when you spend so much time with Rastafari teachers it is like an accent which 'rubs off' on one. So ii would like to inform readers that my poor grammar is intentional and ii am not trying to recreate the voice of the illiterate but rather to generate a linguistic awareness of my 5th language being Rastafari!



Be Blessed Be Healthy and wherever possible try to grow your own.

ps it was through the inspiration of comedian Trevor Noah that ii named this blog xhosastyles since he is half Xhosa and ii jus love the way he describes life in Xhosa culture spot on in accordance with my experiences in the rural Transkei.

No comments:

Post a Comment