Monday, July 9, 2018

Introduction to The Human Companion Plant




Introducing The Human Companion Plant ©

It has been just over 6 months since my last post. Now ii feel like a writing addict at a meeting!

Towards the end of last year ii started developing carpal tunnel in both hands so ii was under immense pressure to finish my papers by year end knowing full well that Can CBD make you high? would be my last post for some time.  Since then ii have been working non-stop on my first book for publication The Human Companion Plant and ii am happy to share my book cover with you and full credit and gratitude is given to my friend Anthony Colley who kindly designed my cover for free making me one of the few authors who will not be dictated to by publishers on my cover or title. Some of you may notice that the acronym of the title is THC Plant and herein lies the written medical plot of the story which largely is my life story of working and healing with Cannabis. It is more than an autobiography because a lot of it is actually based in the future…the future of my healing and teaching and the future of my medicine.

It is my personal story embracing the past present and future of my own works in the field of Cannabis Medicine…the untold story of a mysterious present, an unexplainable past and a future filled with infinity. Because my entire life has been an illegal activity since the age of 12 ii do have secrets which ii will always have to keep so ii may continue protecting the people who took great risks to ensure my safety in times of need so sadly there will always be stories ii will not be able to tell.

But even though this is a story penned in pain my story is affectionately narrated in love. This is the story of how a plant earns the right to be loved; respected and indeed praised. The Human Companion Plant is a collection of my life experiences in working and healing with the Cannabis plant as well as some of the sacred knowledge surrounding this medicine.

As ii write the words which will eventually fill the pages of my book ii am trying to portray Cannabis as the literal bridge between mind and body healing because Cannabis unmistakably controls certain elements of consciousness thus bringing healing physically, mentally, spiritually, economically, communally and most certainly beyond….so consciousness is a very big part of the healing experiences ii have been blessed to witness in my life working with Cannabis.

It is this consciousness of the Cannabis plant which has evolved this plant from living in the depths of the oceans to become the entity to which ii respectfully refer to as “The Human Companion Plant.”


In general the majority of feedback ii received for the cover design was extremely positive and many people even said that they would buy this book just to have this art work which is a huge compliment to Anthony.  The past 25 years ii have been thinking about the cover design of my first publication so to be honest ii already had a perfect visual of what ii wanted and you are looking at it right now. When ii first started viewing Anthony’s art work ii realized immediately that he is the artist ii am going to approach to help me.  Well ii gave him a 2 page creative brief and within 24 hours he delivered what ii had spent two and half decades dreaming about. Thank you Brother Anthony so very much.



One of the comments was a question really…How can you use two white doves? What my sister meant to remind me of was that by using one dove symbolised peace and using two symbolised the Word of God. In all honesty ii can only confess to my intention to portray my knowledge as the literal word of God. Most of the material ii have accumulated over the years ii have been holding close to my heart despite immense temptation to splash it out over the many blank pages ii have stared into over the years. And a lot of this information ii have received through visions and divine inspiration. Long after ii had my cover design ii found this beautiful picture of His Majesty and immediately ii knew that my cover design was given.

In this book and in my life ii speak about the future as though ii have already travelled there and well yes in plain truth you could say just that because ii have visualised a beautiful future where Cannabis will again be the most popular medicine of choice amongst conscious people. This is usually where people start to comment that Sister Vee smokes way too much herb and while this may be very true the other reason why ii have always been obsessed with my focus on the future is because if ii can maintain a positive attitude about the future ii will be able to avoid depression.  The minute something happens to cause me to no longer feel positive about the future ii become immediately depressed. So focusing on the future is a very big part of who ii am because isn’t the future really just a nanosecond away?



3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to experience your journey through this book 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. Me too! I am looking so forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh give thanks for the encouragement much appreciated

    ReplyDelete