Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Day ii met the King




In attendance at Parliament on Wednesday 25 July ii arrived with my feet washing bowl as my intention was to wash the Kings feet and also to become the first white person in my new country to bow down to King Cornelius III in public.

First ii had to convince the Princess and after ii explained my meditation which is to create a humbling experience for white people at this time of radical change in our politics.

The King told me in passing that the next time He sees me ii may wash His feet as He was experiencing security issues that day.

After the Kings television interview he turned to me to shake my hand and ii immediately bowed down to His Majesty and He was trying to pull me up because He has told everyone that He expects no one to bow down before Him.

It was a truly humbling experience and to be honest looking pon the eyes of King Cornelius was for me alike to facing my JAH face to face.


In this pic above ii am thanking His Majesty for saving us white people from definite slaughter and ii told Him that whenever ii see Him in the future ii will always bow down to Him in gratitude and love.

This conversation was captured and printed in a story published by Die Son newspaper 26 July 2018.


As you can see the King and ii clearly shared a moment of humor and many people have asked me what exactly the joke was....well...to be honest we spoke about a few things one of which was the need for us to start growing Cannabis immediately for military and State funding and He really enjoyed this suggestion.



No comments:

Post a Comment